Monday, January 12, 2009

Vista

Seriously, who thought Vista was a good idea? I'm sorry, it's not making me happy right now. It won't play my Sims 2 properly. I spent good money on this computer and Sims, and it won't play it. I found out that a lot of people are having the same problem I'm having. Plus, none of the solutions you can find online work for me. Now I'm stuck. Dh isn't starting work until Saturday, and it's going to take forever to save up to get something else. It just makes me mad because we've spent soooooooooooo much money on these things. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We're going to save up for a Mac, though. It's too hard to find a computer without Vista. And, Sims 3 is coming out sometime this year. As such, I will not buy a Mac version until that one comes out.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

See I LOVE *heart* my vista, I do not play sims though. Stay warm and keep them temps to yourself please!

AmyK said...

I haven't even tried to load Sims2 on my new laptop. I was thinking about it, but kept forgetting. Other than a few incompatibility issues, Vista has been pretty good to me so far. Of course, I did upgrade to Vista from Windows Millennium Edition, so it makes anything seem great!
Sorry you're having so much trouble with it!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...yep. My copy of Vista won't play my Sims 2 game either. Blargh. That was one thing I really wanted to be able to do on my new lappy.

Sorry kiddo. Wish I woulda known you were getting a new computer and Sims 2 so I could tell you. :(

Kimberly said...

Well, my old computer has major issues, and I do school online. I needed new one. They are too hard to find without Vista anymore. It does work sometimes, but it never seems to work when I relly get the itch to play