Friday, June 13, 2008

Hi

What's up? After many years of Internet I decided to start a blog. In case you don't know me I'll let you know some basic information. My name is Kimberly. I'm 22, and was married in December. I was born and raised in southern California, but will soon be leaving for the big city. I love sports, tv, movies, reading, writing, and learning. I was raised a non-denominational Christian, but recently converted to Catholicsm. I do not believe in everything the Catholic church believes in, but it was the closest to my beliefs. Also, my dh is Catholic and it would make things less confusing for any future children. I probably won't talk a lot about my faith on here because I am leery of bashing. I get it from my family all the time. That's all I can think of. Go Dodgers.

1 comment:

Heart 4 My Home said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. *grin*

Looking forward to reading more from you. Have a happy Monday!!