Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation and Skirts

Here is what happened on my vacation. Dh and I just got back a few hours ago. We drove four hours north of here to the lovely town of Cayucos, CA. It's the last little beach town left in CA. I love it there. I've been going there every year since I was born. Never missed a year. I finally got dh up there. We loved it so much we decided to move there. There's a really good college, affordable rentals, lots of jobs, and it's just a great place. We looked at an apartment on the main drag (of course there really is only one drag in town) with an ocean view that's being comepletely redone for 1050. We were there since Friday night. Most of what was done was just my grandma and me showing him around. We stayed in Cayucos. One day we went to Morro Bay, and I showed him the dorment volcano that he doesn't believe is a volcano. The next day we went to Cambria. It's a foresty town that is a few feet away from the ocean. We also went into San Luis Obispo because dh wanted to see a movie.

In other news the test I previously mentioned has been working well. I've worn a skirt everyday since then. I even did on my vacation even though it was quite cold. The first day my grandma said I looked liked I was in the FLDS. I was wearing a long skirt and a shirt with long sleeves. I think I'll stick with these. I've also ordered three headcoverings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog! I found it from Prairie Homemaker. Will be back to visit again!! Have a blessed day!!