Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nifty Patterns

Ok, I got this from you Ginger. I love these patterns, and they really make me yearn for my sewing machine. I will get it shipped as soon as I can. However, she makes ePatterns now. My favorite part of that is that if you lose it you can just print another. Once I get some extra money I foresee ordering many of them. I plan to make at least one dress for my niece eventually. Here is the pattern site. http://www.sensibility.com/pattern/main/?page_id=50 . Sorry, I don't know how to turn the link into a work like you others do. I really like all of them, but since I'm new to it I'm going to get the Edwardian Apron. It'll help improve my skills until I can tackle the bigger projects.

1 comment:

Thursday's Child said...

I had to ask someone how to make a word a link too.

First you type the word. Then you highlight it, click the link icon at the top of your text box, type in the link, and click OK. Then your word(s) will be underlined and when publish your post it'll be another color and when you click on it, it'll send you there.

I hope that was clear. If not, let me know.